This one-day core WorldHost workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers. It is readily adaptable to reflect the needs of any kind of travel, hospitality or leisure organisation. It can be delivered to up to 15 delegates at one time. The following is covered:
- Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
- The importance of making a great first impression
- Applying customer service within your role and sector
- Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Planning for professional development
It is highly participative and interactive with an applied focus on ‘active learning’. All successful delegates receive a personal certificate after the course.