Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals we have on our marketing and communications database about how we will use personal data is important for our organisation. Here are the answers to some questions you might have about our policy:
- What information is being collected? Usually name, company, email, sometimes phone number.
- Who is collecting it? Capela Ltd
- How is it collected?
• The Capela website’s e-newsletter sign-up form
• Personal contact via business cards
• Email correspondence
• Generally available information like the UKinbound directory
- Why is it being collected?
To keep in touch with audiences interested in updates from Capela Ltd and news concerning tourism and marketing
- How will it be used? For making contact either individually or via e-newsletter
- Who will it be shared with? No one
- What if I don’t want Capela to retain my data?
You may request that any personal information held by us is deleted or removed at any time. You can also unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, either by pressing the ‘unsubscribe’ button or by emailing us any time at email@example.com with the subject line “Remove from mailing list”.
Please note that by entering your e-mail address, you give permission for this data to be transferred to a buyer of the business in the event that Capela Ltd is sold. This same policy applies to any other personal details supplied by you to Capela Ltd.