The one-day China Welcome remains our flagship course and the best option to introduce business owners and managers to the Chinese visitor market.
However, in response to demand, we have developed a series of highly practical, operational short courses for customer-facing staff. Over 3 hours we explore the following themes with a focus purely on attractions and the Chinese visitor perspective:
- Understanding the Chinese traveller: background, needs and motivations
- Face, hierarchy and superstitions: Chinese cultural sensitivities
- Different types of Chinese traveller, their behaviour and expectations
- Visitor attractions: the Chinese perspective
- Attraction case studies and practical examples
- Product adaptation and communication
Maximum group size is 15. Ideally all come from the same organisation but, provided all delegates work in attractions, a mix is also possible.