We are working with Ctrip, China’s largest OTA who recently purchased SkyScanner, and DigiPanda, the UK-based digital marketing agency, to offer you a promotional opportunity which is unique, immediate and highly targeted.
What is it?
- The Ctrip UK Summer Guide will recommend 24 experiences, retailers and restaurants around the UK to Chinese independent travellers arriving in July-August this year.
- It will be marketed by Ctrip to their UK travellers, both directly on arrival at the UK airport and via social media platforms Weibo and WeChat.
- The mechanism will be a downloadable digital voucher outlining your special offer and including your business URL.
What do you need to provide?
- A special offer for Chinese travellers arriving in the UK July-August 2018. This could be in the form of a discount or added value.
- Brief intro to your business, logo and 3-4 images.
What does it cost?
- £1200 for UKinbound members, £1400 for non-members.
- Well, actually yes. WeChat Pay and AliPay, the most popular payment methods in China, are joining the campaign so we could set you up to accept these at minimal cost, both for the campaign and on a continuing basis.
How do I sign up?
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01223 208629. Places are limited and first come, first served and the absolute final deadline is 31 May.